A few weeks back we started helping you plan the most bone-chillingly awesome Halloween party the living have ever seen. We looked at home decor ideas and recipes that were simply to die for. Even experienced witches, witches who have invented countless recipes, would be jealous of those concoctions!
Now, we’re back to help you carve even more creativity into your upcoming Halloween soirée. From must-have music that will delight your guests, to unbelievably classy (yet sassy) costumes, we’re here to help make sure your party guests will be talking about your event well into the afterlife.
- Music That Gets the Blood Stirring
- When you’re setting the mood for your Halloween bash, be sure to carefully select the background music. We suggest anything that makes your heart race or adrenaline rush.
- We are in love with Scar Stuff’s mixes! 2 full free CD downloads of the best Halloween music spanning eras and genres. From The Fall to The Munsters, obscure and recognizable classics. There is something that always manages to get us in the mood for danger.
- (Un)Natural Noises
- Never underestimate the power of a windy night or clap of thunder. Hide a set of speakers in your backyard and fill the air with spooky sound effects.
- Effortlessly Seduce
- We are all about women feeling confident and capable of expressing themselves. That’s why we find endless inspiration from the classic pin-up girls who dared to share their curves.
- When looking for costume inspiration, look no further than these classic pin-up models showing off their best Halloween costume attire. Whether you’re looking to be a witch or an angel, you can do so with effortless class.
- Make It Yourself
- You don’t have to break the bank in order to look petrifyingly perfect on Halloween. More likely than not you have a lot of great pieces right in your closet that can be combined for a creative and unique costume!
- Grab your makeup brushes and get inspired by these incredible DIY costume ideas. This sugar skull design will have heads turning as you walk by! And to keep yourself warm on cold Halloween nights, grab one of Sin in Linen’s cozy sugar skull blankets.
As you gear up for your eerily epic killer Halloween party this month, let us help you in all your decor and design needs! Be sure to check out our Gothic Decor pieces to help turn your home into the most delightfully dark place on the block.